A recent piece by Ed Mierzwinski of the U.S. Public Interest Research Group [“Regulators Play ‘Whack-a-Mole’ With Predatory Lenders,” August 13] vilifying the short-term, online lending industry as “predatory” grossly misrepresented companies focused on serving the very real financial needs of the consumers he claims to support.
- Senators Introduce Legislation to Increase Tribal Broadband Access
- U.S. Household Debt Reaches New Record of More than $14 Trillion
- Senator Udall Highlights Importance of Government-to-Government Relationships with Tribes
- Congresswomen Waters and Beatty Release HFSC Report On Diversity At America’s Large Banks
- ABA and CUNA Issue Statements Advising Legislators That Interest Rate Caps Could Harm Consumers and Reduce Offerings
Join our mailing list to receive the latest NAFSA news and updates.