NAFSA staff are in Wisconsin this week attending the LDF Tribal Lending Summit. NAFSA Executive Director Gary Davis will give an update, and staff are represented on panels for banking, marketing, and legal issues. This is the fourth lending summit hosted by the Lac du Flambeau Band of Chippewa Indians. Stayed tuned for additional updates from NAFSA.
- Yellen Confirmed as Treasury Secretary
- OCC Finalizes Fair Access Rule As One of Final Moves Before Biden Administration Assumes Office
- Incoming Senate Banking Chairman Lays Out Priorities, Including Focus on Housing
- Biden Nominates Rohit Chopra to Lead CFPB; Dave Uejio Named as Acting Director as Kraninger Resigns
- Acting Comptroller Brian Brooks Leaves OCC
Join our mailing list to receive the latest NAFSA news and updates.