NAFSA staff are in Wisconsin this week attending the LDF Tribal Lending Summit. NAFSA Executive Director Gary Davis will give an update, and staff are represented on panels for banking, marketing, and legal issues. This is the fourth lending summit hosted by the Lac du Flambeau Band of Chippewa Indians. Stayed tuned for additional updates from NAFSA.
- U.S. Consumer Spending Seems to Decline in August as Extended Unemployment Lapses
- Senators Gillibrand and Sanders Reintroduce Postal Banking Act
- Survey Finds Most Americans Say They Can Now Manage Finances Without Physical Bank Branch
- CFTC Report Warns Climate Change Poses Risk to Financial System
- Declines in Credit Unions’ Credit Card Debt Mirror Broader Trend
Join our mailing list to receive the latest NAFSA news and updates.