WASHINGTON, May 1, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — Today the Native American Lending Alliance and EverFi announced the launch of a new financial literacy program that combines the latest in new media technologies, gaming levels, 3D environments and adaptive pathing in an effort to provide the best comprehensive financial education to schools in Indian Country. The decision to fund this three year initiative came with a unanimous vote by the NALA board at their most recent meeting in Washington, DC.
- FDIC Under Fire After Report of Sexual Harassment, Other Misconduct
- Banking Trade Groups Argue Interest Rate Cap Could Impact Subprime Borrowers’ Credit Access
- American Households Increase Total Debt by $78 Billion in Q3
- Americans Now Owe $1.08 Trillion in Credit Card Debt, New York Fed Says
- Nearly 7 in 10 Adults in U.S. Say They Have Experienced Financial Trauma, Experian Survey Finds
Join our mailing list to receive the latest NAFSA news and updates.